****Updated July 1st - Happy Canada D'eh****
ENVIRONMENT-MUSHROOM-PLANT EXAMPLES:http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv17 ... =slideshow
CRYSTAL EXAMPLES - A MUST SEE!http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv17 ... 0Examples/
Use screenshots or renders to upload and share with the project team!
If you use any kind of file sharing software be sure to also upload the "finished" version of the prop and have a download link under your example render/screenshot.
Props will be used for lighting, interaction and scenery so keep in mind when you are thinking up new models if you could have a light in with it, or some kind of glow around them. For example; glowing mushrooms, crystal formations, root systems, roots larger than trees, etc.
Use examples shown in development of your props! Send them in, keep them relatively low poly, and if you know how to sculpt make sure you give us the finnished product of what you want to impress us with!
Use either many screenshots or simply upload and share with the project team, make sure we can see a great example if you choose to use screens/renders!!!
Uploaded files will be looked over when sufficient screens/renders are supplied when posting your addition to the game!!
Maps will be generally used throughout the game as basic maps, mroe complex maps and unique maps will be used for major parts of the game.
Areas are maps and levels linked together to create an entire "area" of the game, these "areas" are focused to the characters own type of shape and is made around most of these examples.
Levels will be included after the level creator will be finished, levels will be used for mini-games and more!!
- We are finishing up the crystals and importing all the finished models we have created so far into the first couple stages which will be touched up and ready for much more including houses, buildings, structures that will all be out of your mind while traveling on them.
- Other props that are being developed use physics for the puzzles to complete each starting mission, this part will be a large amount of our resources as we will need to make enough puzzle props to keep it new and fresh!
- Colors, lights, layout and more will be constantly changing throughout development as whatever we think would be the greatest look to the character would be.
- Were also developing a "teaser" trailer video on youtube, were on the start of developing a cinematic which will also tell more about the Blobs and see the approaching mass of Blob that heads towards Geometry Planet.
- HUD is on it's way to being finished we are just getting the IPO's for color change and bars decreasing to the value of the players H/P worked out.
- Moves are designed but are waiting to be implemented into the game which include main puzzle moves such as the 'blob grapple shot' and other attack moves such as the 'blob spike' or the 'radius spike' which is the blob exploding outwards creating spikes and sucking them back in.
- Controlling is complete and so we have started development on many other parts of the game which include dialog system, lock on system and mainly the character and NPC reaction/interaction to activate dialog and more.